Isotropix Forums

I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

General Discussion about Isotropix and CG related topics

I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby rezo233 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Guys please help. I just downloaded and installed Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple and when I open it, it keeps repeating this message. How to fix it!!!!
Clarisse iFX 3.6 was working fine always. But this new Clarisse iFX 4.0 is not working at all.
Attachments
51304325_1882873448489970_886833651961036800_n.jpg
51304325_1882873448489970_886833651961036800_n.jpg (29.25 KiB) Viewed 603 times
rezo233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby sam » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:48 pm

Strange, have you tried to delete the config files located in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0 ?
Sam Assadian
Isotropix
CEO/Founder
User avatar
sam
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby rezo233 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:09 pm

sam wrote:Strange, have you tried to delete the config files located in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0 ?


Yes I followed what you just said and still no fix at all. Same Problem!
rezo233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby anemoff » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 pm

Hi,

Do you have a "clarisse.crash" file in your user folder (C:\Users\%USERNAME%) ?
If yes, can you please send it?

Regards,
Anthony Nemoff
Isotropix
R&D Engineer
User avatar
anemoff
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:10 am

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby rezo233 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm

anemoff wrote:Hi,

Do you have a "clarisse.crash" file in your user folder (C:\Users\%USERNAME%) ?
If yes, can you please send it?

Regards,


Hi! Yes I have it. I uploaded it on zippyshare. So download it from there. Here https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/CJfLOzRK/file.html
rezo233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby sam » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Could you post the content of the text file C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0\clarisse.env ?
Sam Assadian
Isotropix
CEO/Founder
User avatar
sam
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby rezo233 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm

sam wrote:Could you post the content of the text file C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0\clarisse.env ?


Sure. Download it here https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/1x4JCxQE/file.html
rezo233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby okafor » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 am

Guys,

I have exactly the same problems reported here and also deleted the config files.

Problem persist with same exact error message. Am on Windows 10 64bit. Any help? Thanks.
okafor
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby okafor » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:39 am

All,

I resolved the issue myself.

My Python 2.75 path was to a custom directory and te clarisse.env file had default path of C:\Python27. I edited to correct path and puth similar path for Python 2.75 main directory in windows path.

Worked after that.

regards
okafor
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby rezo233 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 pm

okafor wrote:All,

I resolved the issue myself.

My Python 2.75 path was to a custom directory and te clarisse.env file had default path of C:\Python27. I edited to correct path and puth similar path for Python 2.75 main directory in windows path.

Worked after that.

regards


I don't understand what you just did. Please explain it more easily. What I need to do to make clarisse work?
rezo233
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:01 am

Next

Return to General Discussion