Page 1 of 2

I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:02 pm
by rezo233
Guys please help. I just downloaded and installed Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple and when I open it, it keeps repeating this message. How to fix it!!!!
Clarisse iFX 3.6 was working fine always. But this new Clarisse iFX 4.0 is not working at all.

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:48 pm
by sam
Strange, have you tried to delete the config files located in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0 ?

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:09 pm
by rezo233
sam wrote:Strange, have you tried to delete the config files located in C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0 ?


Yes I followed what you just said and still no fix at all. Same Problem!

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:05 pm
by anemoff
Hi,

Do you have a "clarisse.crash" file in your user folder (C:\Users\%USERNAME%) ?
If yes, can you please send it?

Regards,

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:25 pm
by rezo233
anemoff wrote:Hi,

Do you have a "clarisse.crash" file in your user folder (C:\Users\%USERNAME%) ?
If yes, can you please send it?

Regards,


Hi! Yes I have it. I uploaded it on zippyshare. So download it from there. Here https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/CJfLOzRK/file.html

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 pm
by sam
Could you post the content of the text file C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0\clarisse.env ?

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm
by rezo233
sam wrote:Could you post the content of the text file C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse\4.0\clarisse.env ?


Sure. Download it here https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/1x4JCxQE/file.html

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:21 am
by okafor
Guys,

I have exactly the same problems reported here and also deleted the config files.

Problem persist with same exact error message. Am on Windows 10 64bit. Any help? Thanks.

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:39 am
by okafor
All,

I resolved the issue myself.

My Python 2.75 path was to a custom directory and te clarisse.env file had default path of C:\Python27. I edited to correct path and puth similar path for Python 2.75 main directory in windows path.

Worked after that.

regards

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:47 pm
by rezo233
okafor wrote:All,

I resolved the issue myself.

My Python 2.75 path was to a custom directory and te clarisse.env file had default path of C:\Python27. I edited to correct path and puth similar path for Python 2.75 main directory in windows path.

Worked after that.

regards


I don't understand what you just did. Please explain it more easily. What I need to do to make clarisse work?