Isotropix Forums

For this simple scene, I can’t find any way to optimize the

General Discussion about Isotropix and CG related topics

For this simple scene, I can’t find any way to optimize the

Unread postby flansrjf » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:04 am

For such scenes, other renderers are also slow, but for example, Blender has excellent noise reduction, which is about 10 times faster than clarisse. In this scene, I don't dare to fill in the light at will, the lighting needs to be true and accurate. My material sampling needs to reach 10000spp to eliminate noise. If you use box+optix, once you add plants, the results can be imagined~
I used 2000spp sampling to render this for 8 hours. 1920*800. But there is still significant noise
I put the project file up,Hope to get a more effective solution, thank you
https://cowtransfer.com/s/f757c4ad260a4a
pass:873410
Attachments
Snipaste_2021-03-18_10-55-15.jpg
flansrjf

Re: For this simple scene, I can’t find any way to optimize

Unread postby sam » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:29 am

Hello,

Unfortunately, we won't work on your scene to find the right sampling settings. Generally that's not the kind of support we offer especially to non customers. Could you please share your customer id: your current account has no license whatsoever (commercial or PLE) registered. Thanks!
That being said, why don't you split the image to remove the vegetation and use the denoiser on the building?
Sam Assadian
Isotropix
CEO/Founder
sam

Unread postby flansrjf » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:49 am

hi, sam
I want to know how to get your technical support for projects that cannot be made public on the forum? What kind of mail is through?
flansrjf

Unread postby sam » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:52 am

Hi there,

Please first contact our sales department with the name of your customer account using https://www.isotropix.com/contact?subject=other
Thanks,
Sam Assadian
Isotropix
CEO/Founder
sam

Return to General Discussion