Isotropix Forums

yonosoy´s WIP thread.

Post your WIP image/animations here

yonosoy´s WIP thread.

Unread postby yonosoy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:55 am

Hi.
My name is Sergio, I´m from Spain and a student of Beaux Arts.

Two weeks ago I start with Clarisse (congratulations to the team for the piece of software).
The first thing to say is that I´m not able to manage the PLE version that I downloaded from this page.
The thing is that nodes like map_file or mathematics ones seems to be corrupted when a file is saved and reopened. They are appearing disconnected and with a X marked inside. Is not possible to delete they and there is no way to work, always redoing all...

So due to my interest for the program I take an ilicite version (pretty bad, I know). Is of my interest to buy a license as soon as possible.

I will try again with the PLE in a weeks to continue as is not elegant in this way. If I have more problems I expect some help here.

Nonetheless, I want to begin to participate in this forum as there is a lot of questions to do...
For this reason I post here the work of this second week. Is all for non commercial purposes.
In three years, when I finished my studies I will try to become a freelance. So too much to learn...

If anybody of the team feels bad with this beggining just say it and I delete the images without watermark.
The next will be with license or PLE version. Sorry again for this.
Attachments
A.png
yonosoy

Re: yonosoy´s WIP thread.

Unread postby David_A » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:09 am

Hello Sergio, welcome.

First of all, really cool images.
You can contribute posting those PLE bugs in the bugs forum so the team can dig into it. That's really helpful
As for your other small issue, take a look at the student prices here. Its a no brainer!
:)
David_A

Unread postby yonosoy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Thanks David for the wonderful news. I buy a student license in a couple of weeks.
Also I will send the bug with PLE to bugs
yonosoy

Unread postby yonosoy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:43 pm

First of all, thank you. With this student prices I buy the student license in a weeks.
Also I´m postin the bugs the problem. THANK YOU!!
yonosoy

Return to Work In Progress