Isotropix Forums

I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

General Discussion about Isotropix and CG related topics

Re: I need help for Clarisse iFX 4.0 Ple

Unread postby mdkai » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:05 am

Hi,
please have a look at this thread which deals with the way of testing, if python is installed properly and how to edit the clarisse.env file !
viewtopic.php?p=7101
Windows will have the .env file under
Code: Select all
..\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse

Cheers
Kai
mdkai

Unread postby rezo233 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:04 am

mdkai wrote:Hi,
please have a look at this thread which deals with the way of testing, if python is installed properly and how to edit the clarisse.env file !
viewtopic.php?p=7101
Windows will have the .env file under
..\users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Isotropix\Clarisse

Cheers
Kai

I followed it and it didn't fix the issue at all. Someone please make a quick tutorial with images or video.
rezo233

Unread postby rezo233 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 pm

CAN ANYBODY HELP??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
rezo233

Unread postby sam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 pm

I know this can be frustrating but we haven't been able to reproduce your issue yet. Please standby.
Sam Assadian
Isotropix
CEO/Founder
sam

Unread postby okafor » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:47 pm

Hi,

Bear with me while I explain my own situation which may be different from yours:

1. I did not install python 2.75 in the default directory proposed which is c:\Python27 - can you confirm your installation path for python?
2. If not in default like I explained above then you need to check the clarisse.env file and edit the path manually to match where you installed it.
3. Lastly you need to check your environment variable and confirm Python27 main directory is in you PATH.

That worked for me. Thanks.

regards
okafor

Unread postby rezo233 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:49 am

okafor wrote:Hi,

Bear with me while I explain my own situation which may be different from yours:

1. I did not install python 2.75 in the default directory proposed which is c:\Python27 - can you confirm your installation path for python?
2. If not in default like I explained above then you need to check the clarisse.env file and edit the path manually to match where you installed it.
3. Lastly you need to check your environment variable and confirm Python27 main directory is in you PATH.

That worked for me. Thanks.

regards

I have python 27. Which is installed on > C:/Python 27. When I installed clarisse! It told me to install python too so I clicked yes and it installed.

And about clarisse.env file, There are these two important paths set like this > PYTHONHOME=C:\Python27
> PYTHONPATH=C:\Python27\Lib;C:\Python27\DLLs;C:\Python27\Lib\lib-tk;$CLARISSE_BIN_DIR\python
rezo233

Unread postby anemoff » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:55 am

Hi,

When installing Python, did you install it for all users? If not, please install it again for all users.

Did you install the 64 bits version?
You can get it here if needed: https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.1 ... .amd64.msi
Be sure to uninstall your previous one before installing it again.

In your previous message, you said Python was installed in "C:/Python 27", with a space between "Python" and "27". Was it a typing error?
By default, if you didn't change the install settings, there shouldn't be a space. Make sure there isn't.
If there is, try uninstalling Python and installing it again with the default installation path (no spaces).

Finally, to be sure your Python is in the PATH variable, and to check its path, follow these steps:
- press Windows + R to open the Run dialog
- type "cmd" and press Enter to open a new console
- in the console, type "where python.exe"
- if Python was correctly installed with the default path it should print "C:\Python27\python.exe"
- you can then type "python" and press Enter to run the Python interpreter, it should print a welcome message like this:

Python 2.7.10 (default, May 23 2015, 09:44:00) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>

We are investigating on our side for other possible causes.

Cheers,
Anthony Nemoff
Isotropix
R&D Engineer
anemoff

Unread postby rezo233 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:13 pm

anemoff wrote:Hi,

When installing Python, did you install it for all users? If not, please install it again for all users.

Did you install the 64 bits version?
You can get it here if needed: https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.1 ... .amd64.msi
Be sure to uninstall your previous one before installing it again.

In your previous message, you said Python was installed in "C:/Python 27", with a space between "Python" and "27". Was it a typing error?
By default, if you didn't change the install settings, there shouldn't be a space. Make sure there isn't.
If there is, try uninstalling Python and installing it again with the default installation path (no spaces).

Finally, to be sure your Python is in the PATH variable, and to check its path, follow these steps:
- press Windows + R to open the Run dialog
- type "cmd" and press Enter to open a new console
- in the console, type "where python.exe"
- if Python was correctly installed with the default path it should print "C:\Python27\python.exe"
- you can then type "python" and press Enter to run the Python interpreter, it should print a welcome message like this:

Python 2.7.10 (default, May 23 2015, 09:44:00) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>>

We are investigating on our side for other possible causes.

Cheers,

Hey. What I did was just I uninstalled python and then downloaded it with the link you gived me and I installed it for all users and then I opened clarisse and boom it worked. Clarisse is working 100% perfect now. THANKS SO MUCH SIR!!!!
rezo233

Unread postby anemoff » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:13 am

Excellent! Have fun with the 4.0!
Anthony Nemoff
Isotropix
R&D Engineer
anemoff

Previous

Return to General Discussion