Isotropix Forums

PLE limitation Render Menager

General Discussion about Isotropix and CG related topics

PLE limitation Render Menager

Unread postby Kramon » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:43 am

Hey is there limitation in PLE that u can't render useing render menager for example animation with watermark. as it outputs just black frames and also destroys whole project after it.. i mean for example all objects in scatter sudenly are missing etc.. all dependency is basically broken.
Kramon

Re: PLE limitation Render Menager

Unread postby Kramon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:10 pm

Status update it works. i dunno what happened before however! if u have sequence of alembics... for example from Frame 1 to Frame 60. U need to set render menager to render from Frame 1. if u set it from Frame 0 it somehow get lost and dosn't render at all or starts rendering acctual geo since Frame 3. i need to investigate this more but so far it works.
Kramon

Re: PLE limitation Render Menager

Unread postby mdkai » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 am

Common production setup starts at frame 1001 so it leaves room for anything that would require to start earlier , like simulations
Also in case the frame rate is different you will see the offset immediately.

Also is there a reason you load up an abc as actual file sequence ? You should be able to output the animation into a single file, the alembic will carry a time element to load the proper frame...

Just curious as this setup while not wrong, introduces possible errors related to the name of the file ( as you query it's fixed name )

Cheers
Kai
Join us at the Discord https://discord.gg/G5cJj9A
mdkai

Return to General Discussion